I have been trying for hours to get this to work.  I have it working for my
checking account and a Citi Bank credit card, but I can't get it to work for my
Chase or Discover cards!  Sometimes when setting up it asks for my password and
sometimes it does not and I don't know why that is.  When I try to retrieve the
account list I get this message:

22:36:53 Sending request...
22:36:53 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
22:36:53 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
22:36:53 Waiting for response...
22:36:53 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

There is no "success" message and the account doesn't show up "Online Bank
Account" screen.

I have tried the wiki information page and that is how I got the Citi Bank to
work, but no luck with Chase or Discover.  Has anyone set them up successfully?
 And why isn't asking for my password during the initial setup?

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile