Parag - are you able to send me the QIF file privately either as is or
anonymized? I will flag down the offending entry. It won't be any easier
than this.

Just a FYI - my past experience in a massive import of over 10K+ transaction
via QIF has been that the wild west of date format used by other apps,
specifically multiple formats in the same file,  trips up GNC as it tries to
import only single formatted date. There is no clear cut authority on this
so both are right as there was not strict adherence to one way of specifying
this, especially when accounting for variation between American style of
date (month / date / year) and English style of date ( date / month / year).
One of the hard ones that I found was for likes of Quicken used apostrophes
(') as delimiter instead of forward slash (/) for year after 1999 for two
digits year format, something like "2/ 1'20" to identify Feb 1nd of 2020 for
example, in a file that crossed the millennium.  This was undertaken in 3.x
of GNC and since then there has been great improvements made towards this
import process.

Message: 1