Good afternoon, all

I just went through a clean install, replacing my Linux Mint 19.3 with Mint 20.2.  Gnucash 3.8 is provided and it opens my data file seemingly OK, but I had the flatpak running version 4.x, and would like to get that back.  I have installed and reinstalled flatpak, but when I click on the icon for gnucash 4.x, I get the wait timer, and then nothing.  Flatseal also reacts the same way, i.e. does not open, although if flatpak is really isntalled it should at least show its window.  Ideas on how to get the flatpak version running again?  Thanks

- Elmar

Release Linux Mint 20.2 Uma 64-bit
Kernel Linux 5.4.0-90-generic x86_64
MATE 1.24.0

 (ignore the autosig - and how do I change it btw?)