On 2021-12-11 10:10, Jack Frillman via gnucash-user wrote:
I just upgraded my Linux system to Fedora 34 and it in the process it upgraded GNC to 4.6 where previously it was 4.4.
Two of my settings/preferences were undone:

1 - The prices in an investment account is now in fractions, which BTW is unreadable, where before (in version 4.4)  I had it as a 5 place decimal number. I can't find were to set this. 2 - I have colors assigned to each account. In version 4.4 the color set both the tab color and background color of account names in the account tab. There is now no option to set the background color of account names in the account tab. So, how do I do this?

Thanks.

For decimal prices:
Edit Menu -> Preferences -> Numbers, Date & Time:
Checkbox: "Force prices to display as decimals"

For account colors:

Edit Menu -> Preferences -> Accounts:
Two checkboxes:
Show the Account Color as background