No, I don't like the loan wizard. I already tried it and I still need to flag the transactions to find them later in the register so I can fix the splits correctly. The wizard doesn't save me any time.

Why not point to the loan wizard and how it can setup an automated transaction schedule?  Sure, it is off a few pennies every so often but if a person is looking at the loan details a their bank (or get a monthly statement) it is easy to adjust the existing transactions.

Once you understand the resulting schedule formula, you can modify for extra monthly payments and won't need the wizard to setup the next loan.