On 12/21/21 11:10, Robert F. Crochelt wrote:
I am running Fedora 31.  I know this OS is getting old, but did not want
to upgrade for various reasons.  I upgraded to gnucash 4.9 using flatpak.  It
seems to run perfectly, but when I try to set up online banking, I click
on the button to "start aqbanking wizard" and nothing happens.  Output

I had so many problems with flatpak' being separate from the rest of Linux that I gave up on it. I no longer have anything from flatpak on my machine. When I had GnuCash from flatpak, I could not even get it to print on my printer. (I do not want a fix for that anymore.)

My advice is to get GnuCash from somewhere else.

--
  .~.  Jean-David Beyer
  /V\  Shrewsbury, New Jersey