I'd file a bug, label it as 'Regression' since a change broke something that worked.

Be sure to indicate the version that worked and the tested versions that do not.

I vaguely recall some work done to 'improve' rounding due to other bugs around the 3.x series. I guess this slipped through or wasn't exposed/tested to catch it.