I used the stock split tool under the tool menu and all I entered was the
number of shares that should be added. There’s an option to enter the price too
but I didn’t enter anything for it.
I did this for the Amazon & Google splits and it worked fine. I didn’t have to
calculate anything

——
I smell carrots a-cooking and where there’s carrots, there’s a rabbit.
— Yosemite Sam