DavidI already have my gnucash open. I have opened the scheduled transactions.
Looking at the months
ThanksJames

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 6:12 PM, David Carlson<david.carlson....@gmail.com>
wrote:   After you install GnuCash in your computer start the program and let
it create a set of accounts to populate your first test data file.  Then create
a folder in your user space to save the test data file with a fancy name like
JamesTest01.  Then press F1 to open the help manual and read that.  Then come
back here with your next question.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 4:44 PM James Baxter via gnucash-user