From: David H <hell...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 4 September 2022 6:00 pm
To: Simon Harper <sim...@hbrc.govt.nz>
Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Importing transaction issue - “Match payees/memos to GnuCash
accounts” are missing

Simon,

Try the wiki entry to config file locations @
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations and Backup Files @
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Backup - should hopefully point you in the right
direction..

Cheers David H.

 Simon Harper
Team Leader - Hydrology and Groundwater Science
M: 02102358196
Hawke's Bay Regional Council | Te Kaunihera ā-rohe o Te Matau a Māui
159 Dalton Street, Napier 4110  |  hbrc.govt.nzEnhancing Our Environment
Together | Te Whakapakari Tahi I Tō Tātau Taiao

HBRC Environmental Science Section is ISO 9001:2015 certified Let us know how
we're doing, give your feedback here.
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. Refer to the
disclaimer on our website.
On Sun, 4 Sept 2022 at 14:30, Simon Harper