Hey all, I'm using Gnucash 4.11 on Linux and trying to get the coloring of the
register to my liking.  I'm using ~/.config/gnucash/gtk-3.0.css for the
settings.

I haven't yet figured out how to change the color of the placeholder text that shows up when the cursor is
not in that textbox.  That is the gray-colored italic "Num" "Description"
"Notes" indicated by the red arrow in the attached Screenshot.

I tried using the GTK+ Inspector to try and find this value, but I can't seem
to find any of the entries in gtk-3.0.css in the GTK Inspector, any idea how to
properly use it?

Also I would like to disable/hide the top header in the register (outlined by
the blue border in the Screenshot), is there anyway to do that?

Thanks in advance!