Hmmm, I've just had a look at this on my phone.

As soon as you switch to a small screen device, *everything* in the Wiki switches to "minuscule text" mode, it's certainly not caused by my screenshots.

A cursory inspection of the HTML headers shows that the Wiki framework seems to be a "legacy" version of MediaWiki that is oblivious of the device it is rendering on, (unlike, say, Wikipedia itself); but we won't solve that problem overnight...

As to separating the images, my thinking is:-
* GnuCash is very much a desktop application
* GnuCash is generally more usable in Landscape mode
* Old monitors are Landscape oriented
* Modern monitors are even more stretched to Landscape

So, by my logic, a typical GnuCash Wiki reader will be more comfortable with a wide screen approach rather than a (scrolling) deep screen approach. Keeping the screenshots in a single, wide image makes it easier to follow the workflow and see the complete story in one glance.

But, hey, it's a Wiki. I'm sure that the next person who comes along (average edits are ~4 years apart) will have different views again.

Thanks again for the review.

Regards

Geoff
=====