First, thanks to all the great contributors to this project. Gnucash has really matured during the 3+ years I've been using it. Thanks again.

Second, I have a quick feature request.  When conducting a search (Edit -> Find...) it would be very useful if the results would populate with a summary of the totals at the bottom of the screen (much like an account register does).  I realize this information can be found by running a transaction report, but it sure would be quick and easy if a summary appeared in the Search Results transactions window.

Thanks again for everyone's work.

MIke