Thank you!  It worked!  I got DB Browser for SQLite running on Linux Mint, exported the GC file to sqlite3, opened in the program, and ran the code. I  couldn't figure out how to export the resulting table into csv, but simply highlighted the thing, and copy/pasted it into LibreOffice Calc.  Just need to copy over the column headings and it's what I needed done.  Again, thank you for the expertise and the help!

- Elmar