My current problem is I can’t even find the program.  I haven’t even gotten to
transferring files because the program isn’t being found.  The set up program
says it’s there. But a search of my computer only comes up with the setup link.
 No icon. Not on start up menu. Not on list of programs.   If I search for
gnucash just the set up link comes up.  I can’t proceed at all if I can’t find
the actual program.   I’ve run the set up program 3 times now.  It looks liked
it’s going well. The last 2 times it said it had to remove the existing program
first which it did but I have no idea where it found that program.  So in
theory the program is on my computer but I have no way to locate it.