Gerry,

There are a couple of minor issues, no biggies for me, as follows:

Clicking Cancel or OK on popup dialogs s requires that you click once and
then click again on the OK or Cancel/whatever button,
Cursor turns into a double headed arrow and
Clicking on pop ups seems to also click on the underlying register behind
the popup as I noticed yesterday.

There is a bug raised for it but it's a problem not so much with Gnucash as
the underlying screen handler (?) I believe. Was ok up until the 4.12
release from memory.

Cheers David H.