I want to tag each bill with something like "2022 Inputs" (inputs are seeds, fertilizer, compost, etc.), "Equipment", "Needs 1099", etc. In some cases I need to tag bills with more than one tag.

Is there a good way to do that? I see that "Job" can be used to tag a Vendor, but I don't know how best to tag bills. I guess I could use some prefix on the "Bill ID", but I'd rather have some other field. I guess besides "Bill ID", I could use the "Notes" field.

--
Eric Chapman
GnuCash 4.13 on MacOS 13.1 Ventura running on 2018 Mac Mini (3.2 GHz 6-Core