Dr. Kirkby,

While I understand the requirements for not editing existing transactions, I'll
note that in your initial post, you mentioned going back to a backup and
re-entering the transaction. Not to put too much of an emphasis here, but how
does editing the date differ from opening a backup and re-entering the
transaction?

⁣David T. ​