Hi John,

First, thank you to you and the team for the development! It is very much
appreciated!

I was able to test 4.900 on a Windows 10 machine. Here are some bugs I have
noticed so far. If you want these in Bugzilla I can put them there as well:

1. The tip of the day cannot be turned off. Unchecking "Show tips at
startup" and in Preferences > General  is ignored

2. "Manage document link" is missing the keyboard shortcut. It has always
been the letter "M".

3. Pressing the ALT key does not show the keyboard shortcut letters as
before. However, if you open a menu, press, ALT, and wiggle the mouse in
the menu they will appear.

I had to go back to v4.13 as the keyboard shortcuts are a must for me as I
use them for macros.