Jan 11, 2023 18:07:03 R Losey <rlo...@gmail.com>:

I apologize for not using "debit" and "credit" terms, but I'm not sure I'd
get them right.

I also have to think a bit sometimes to get them right. As someone(s) said, debits are always on the left, credits on the right. I just remember that money flows from right to left, from the credited accounts to the debited accounts. I find that easier to remember than which types of accounts increase with debits, etc.

HTH
Mark