Hello,

Gnucash 4.13 Windows 10.

As I reacquaint myself with scheduled transactions, I find myself opening that
window regularly. Each time I open the window, transactions are listed in last
created order. This despite my having sorted the list alphabetically the
previous time.

My question is this: is there some material reason why the Scheduled
Transactions Window sort order isn't sticky (like most other windows in
GnuCash), or is this simply an oversight?

⁣David T. ​