Xe Roy,

Just a note that it's more common to structure your GnuCash accounts with just
five top level accounts:

Assets
Liabilities
Equity
Income
Expenses

You'd put the "Credit Cards" account under Liabilities, with each credit card
in its own account within Credit Cards,  like so:

Liabilities
- Credit Cards
- - Visa
- - Mastercard

This groups the accounts in ways that make reporting clearer and easier.

⁣David T. ​