Hello,
could anyone help me with finance::quote? F::Q seems to be working fine on
stocks but doesn't update currencies. Error message is something like:
Can't get update for CURRENCY:EUR. Continue with good prices? Yes/No. Same
for USD. Home currency is CZK.
I am getting error only on Windows. It even works if I set new security
EURCZK=X on Yahoo as JSON. Same book opened on Ubuntu works fine.
GnuCash 4.10
F::Q: 1.54
Windows 10
Standard installation using Windows installer.
Thank you
Karel