On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 09:18:53 -0500
Michael or Penny Novack <stepbystepf...@comcast.net> wrote:

> So how do I handle the reality that I have many P&L reports, many
> Balance Sheet reports, etc. run for different dates?

I have a directory called Reports
then financial year subdirectories
and under that subdirectories for home, business and other books I keep

So when I need the data for the accountant I make the reports for the
financial year and just have to copy one directory of reports to the CD
I burn *

Each of my saved report configurations contain financial year dates,
which I set in the general preferences to the appropriate dates.

* That CD-R has lots of other data for the financial year and a copy of
  the Gnucash program. It makes my archive copy, although I think the
  accountants copy everything off it for their archives.

Liz