I just noticed this. Something has changed. I keep 30 day backups and this
has been going on in all my backups. When I add a payment transaction to my
credit card account the negative balance increases instead of decreasing.
Any clues to what is happening? I am using GnuCash Version: 4.8 Build ID:
4.8a+(2021-09-28) on Ubuntu 2022.04.2. The second half of the double entry
transaction, the withdrawal from my checking account, works correctly.