I second this... Even the simple ability to save the configuration of one
invoice so the next one comes out the same would help. I am willing to work
with the basic layout, but gave to go through all the tabs of configuration
with every invoice I send. Treating each as a different report seems like
an accident of development route, not a deliberate design choice.

But hey, I still prefer all this to being held hostage by Intuit, so my
grateful thanks to the developers all the same.