I feel compelled to add my agreement with Alan. This kind of crime is on
the rise and we're all vulnerable. Credit card companies insist on giving
many fiscally prudent folks much higher credit limits than they actually
use, and that just adds to the risk. Debit cards are worse since the
protections are far weaker (at least in the U.S.). I check my data twice
monthly with downloads.