I heartily recommend the 5.0 update.  I am, I confess, a low demand user as I use it as a checkbook for non-business use and manage my investments elsewhere.  I normally wait a little longer to update out of an abundance of caution but decided to go for it now.  The drop down list for entering transactions makes the update worth it all by itself.  The update has been totally glitch free so far.

Thanks so much to all involved!

Dennis West