From: Frank Ashby <frank.as...@repriseventures.com>
Date: 3/29/23 9:31 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Gyle McCollam <gmccol...@live.com>
Subject: Re: Lost data Fie

Thank you so much Gyle.  I just received and email indicating there is a new
software update available.  Is there a specific process to follow to migrate to
the new version without loss of the dat file??

Kindest Regards,

Frank H. Ashby,  Jr.

Drilling Engineering and Business Development Advisor
Reprise Ventures, LP

Cell: +1 281-723-4443
frank.as...@repriseventures.com

“I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y”