Murugan/Jon,

I'm having the same issue which isn't really an issue for me as I usually
just run Get Quotes from within GnuCash itself.  I was able to get updated
quotes however by including the namespace parameter as follows:-

flatpak run --command=gnucash-cli org.gnucash.GnuCash --quotes get
--namespace=NYSE /home/<<user name>>/Documents/Test.gnucash
Found Finance::Quote version 1.5301.

Hope this helps, Cheers David H.