ChatGPT and other 'AI' bots are merely really fancy auto-complete. They produce 'plausible' text, but they have no concept of accuracy or any understanding of the meanings of any of the words used.

I have no fear of them because I understand that is what they are.

My fear is that others think those bots are more capable than they are, and thus ascribe any degree of reliance upon them.

If you have a really large data set of strings, and want various types of averages - they are a good use case. Everything else?—no.