On 17 April 2023 at 18:38, Adrien Monteleone said:

> Ah, forgot about the 'S' variant. If I'm not mistaken, it is also
> possible to convert a regular installation to 'S', but you'd have to know
> you did it. It won't be an accident.

Other way round.

You can install Windows in "S" mode (or get a machine with it
preinstalled), and then revert to normal, but you can't change *to* "S"
mode. It wouldn't make sense, because "S" mode is supposed to guarantee
that only "approved" programs are present, and once the machione ahs been
running in normal mode that guarantee can't apply.