Greetings... I'm using Gnucash 5 and I've run into a  few of the listed
bugs. However, I haven't wanted to download a nightly build; I keep
expecting that there will be a forthcoming patch release to fix the known
issues. Is there any kind of timeframe for this? I know that GnuCash puts
out a new version about every three months, but I thought that with some of
the bigger issues, there may be an interim fix put out for download.

(I didn't list a platform, as I'm running GnuCash on both my M1 iMac with
Venture 13.3.1 and my Windows 10 box) -- in addition, it's not really
relevant to the question.

Thanks!