Hi Adrien,

Re: mailing list -- Thank you for clarifying the attachment situation. In the future, I would find it most convenient if you CC me in your response (see also: Reply-To), because I am most likely to notice direct responses in a timely manner compared to bulk mailing list messages.

Re: my question --

> I would think saved configurations should not change in such a
> circumstance, so perhaps this is an additional bug.

Exactly. You have immediately grasped the essence of my inquiry.

I am glad to hear about the new capabilities in 5.0. I am not planning to upgrade to 5.x immediately, so I look forward to enjoying them.