Thanks David,

   Will wait for update, tried 4.14 and got system errors when using
   online quote retrieval
   Sent from my iPad

     On 27 Apr 2023, at 3:18 pm, David H <hell...@gmail.com> wrote:

   And neither did this one :-). Gnucash mailing list doesn't allow inline
   images, it only allows you to attach images to your email although I
   generally just manage to paste an image as the very last thing in an
   email and that works fine for me.
   You don't mention which OS but presumably Windows ?  If so there is an
   issue with retrieving quotes
   ([1]https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-April/106555.
   html) which has been fixed in the nightly builds and I think from
   memory there is a release planned for 30 April with this and some other
   bug fixes in it.
   You can either install the latest nightly build from
   [2]https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/stable/gnucash-5.0-2023-04-26-
   git-5.0-113-gb7e966d828+.setup.exe, wait for the fix to be officially
   released in a few days or you could install 4.14 for now which I think
   from memory didn't have the same issue?
   Cheers David H.
   On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 at 15:46, TFT <[3]thornefamilytr...@bigpond.com>