From: gnucash-user
<gnucash-user-bounces+m.muruganandam=hotmail....@gnucash.org> on behalf of
Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2023 5:21 AM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: [GNC] Seperator character error message

Hello community.

I run gnucash 5.1 under Fedora Core 38, mariadb
I had created an account with a separator ":". After getting the error
message (please see attached), I changed the account name accordingly. But
the error message does not go away.

The message pops up when starting gnucash and when trying to save the Alpha
Vantagate Api key. Maybe that explains also why I cannot get online quotes
to work

How can I fix this?
Thanks for your help.

Wolfgang Rauchholz