From: Murugan Muruganandam <m.muruganan...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 11:16 AM
To: jbonn...@internode.on.net; gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Lost Keyboard Accelerator feature

please use the attached accelerator map file.  some of the tags have
changed, i tried it in windows the following keys and it works fine

(gtk_accel_path
"<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleRadioAction/0"
"<Primary>1")

(gtk_accel_path
"<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleRadioAction/1"
"<Primary>2")

(gtk_accel_path
"<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleRadioAction/2"
"<Primary>3")

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan

  _____