It's a wiki, so you could put it in. You'd get to decide where that would best
live, too.

FWIW, my method for doing this is to save the file as an SQLite file, open the
result in a DB reader, locate the appropriate table there, and execute the
change globally. Then I reopen the file in GnuCash and save it back to xml.

It feels easier to me to do it this way and it doesn't take much time.

⁣
David T.​