Hi all,

I'm looking for some details on how to upgrade to GNUCash 5.1 on Ubuntu 22.04.  I installed GNUCash from the repositories (v 4.8), but the new version is not in the repos yet.  So, if I install manually, I'll probably end up having both versions installed, not?

Question 1: Is there a Debian or Ubuntu repository somewhere that I could install from?

Question 2: Failing q1 above, should I uninstall my GNUCash and then install from the tarball?

thanks in advance for your valued responses!

Roland