Adrien,

The issue as stated is specifically the loss of an uncommitted transaction, so
an SQL back end won't help with that. If, however, that open transaction
prevents an entire session from being saved, then your suggestion merits
attention. I personally don't know about that, though; the OP didn't mention.

⁣David T. ​