I'll assume that "some number" <> $6,621.66, first.

Next, is that from the Chart of Accounts, or a report?

If it's the former, you might have transactions in Current Assets.

If it's the latter, there may be other accounts beneath Current Assets that
haven't been selected for display, but which affect a roll up value.

⁣David T. ​