Hi Bruce,

I installed 1.55_01 and switched my securities back to Yahoo_JSON.  I
didn't receive any errors after retrieving and it looked like all of the
securities had an updated date of Friday 5/26/2023.  Whoo hoo.  The totals
also compared correctly to my brokerage account.

I'll give the TwelveData a test later this weekend.

I'm on Windows 11 with GnuCash v5.1.

Thank you and kind regards,

Michael