On 6/3/23 13:40, Mike Alexander wrote:

I would pay a few dollars a month for a key to avoid throttling. I looked into buying a key from IEXCloud, but the cheapest one that
seems to do the trick is $1500 a month. :-)

In other words, your answer is no.

Obviously we are aware of the cost of the various vendors' API offerings and have no control over that. So the question was not meant to assume a hypothetical "if the vendors reduced their pricing would you...". Rather than looking to see if anybody may already be paying for premium keys or were thinking about it but are aware that F::Q throttles regardless of key type.

Thanks for the response though.

Bruce