On 07/15/2023 04:52 EDT, Richard Ullger wrote:

On 07/15/2023 03:28, Bruce Schuck wrote:

A beta pre-release for F::Q v1.58 has been uploaded to CPAN. It
has the quick fix I noted in the earlier "Yahoo Closed the Door on Finance API" thread.

I've already updated Friday's prices using your quick fix which worked fine, so I'll test this using v1.57_01 after Monday's close.
Richard,

Thanks for the report. Good to know.

Bruce S.