Hi Folks,

I have a few Intuit QuickBooks "Company Files" that I will migrate to GnuCash.
I'm looking for migration advice.

It is not clear how much history I want to take with me. I may simply start
with exiting account balances, and live with QuickBooks for historical reports.
Or, it may be easy and worthwhile to move move more than that. I don't know and
I'd be interested to hear advice. For example, how difficult is it to start
with zero migrated history and set account starting balances and then later
migrate additional history and adjust starting balances? Or maybe there are
other, even better strategies. I'm sure I am not the first user to move from
QuickBooks.

What is the minimum migration to do on-line banking? Is there a manual for
on-line banking options and configuration?

I think my goal is to get started using GnuCash as soon as I can and not get
bogged down in the whole migration problem.

Thanks for the help,
--
Chris.

V:916.799.9461
F:916.974.0428
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.
    Q: > Why should I start my reply below the quoted text?