On Wed, Jul 19, 2023 at 9:44 PM Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net> wrote:

> I could be mistaken, but if you wanted each and every transaction to be
> converted to the FX rate at the time of each transaction, then the only
> way to do that would be with trading accounts turned on when you entered
> them. (or turn them on and re-create/edit each one, but that could be an
> enormous amount of work.)
>
> In such a case, trading splits are added to cross-currency transactions
> when they are entered.

I have Trading turned on.

The income accounts in question are using COP as their currency.
Transactions in those accounts do not show any splits for Trading.

Income in those accounts is coming from an Asset account that also is in
COP.

So, there is no conversion between COP and USD involved in that transaction.