The problem is I don't know): I suspect that I may have placed something on the keyboard, as you do when one is dealing with accounts);

I think from the look at what happens when I click the link, a folder opens with the gnu set of files in it, headed (delete), that I opened some sort of gnu file....?

How can I eliminate it??.

Sorry.....

Barry