Hello all,

Just an FYI. Getting a simple count of the Finance::Quote sources used. At least for those with v1.57 installed. I'd like to keep the counter in place for maybe another release, but will be removed by release v1.59.

As noted in the discussion post, the ukfunds number is misleading. Early on I discovered that a single IP was using that method on somewhat of an hourly schedule resulting in hundreds of times a day.

The list can also be found on this post in F::Q discussions:

https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/discussions/274#discussioncomment-6584392

7447    yahoo_json
6151    xetra
5633    ukfunds