Hi John!

Am 11.08.23 um 19:12 schrieb john:
Carsten,

I'd go with translation error for the use of Aktientellung. From de.po:
msgid ""
"A summary of splits is shown as follows. If the summary is correct, and"
"there are no errors, please press \"Apply\". You may also press \"Back\" to"
"review your choices, or \"Cancel\" to quit without making any changes."
msgstr ""
"Hier ist die Zusammenfassung der Aktienteilung abgeschlossen. Falls diese"
"korrekt ist und ohne Fehler, klicken Sie »Anwenden«. Sie können auch"
"Dialog zu beenden, ohne die Änderungen zu speichern."

I guess that needs a translator comment that "splits" means transaction splits
"Splits" as "transaction splits" is translated as "Buchungsteile" in other corresponding gnucash dialogs. I will try to modify the translation via Weblate accordingly.

"Buying stock long" is a programming error: It's marked for translation at its
declaration but not translated at its point of use.

Yes. An accurate translation is shown in Weblate. I can't help here.

Regards,
John Ralls

Regards,

Carsten