In order to enter a column with the Transfer Account:
I Exported Account Tree to CSV.
I am able to get out of that
EXPENSE:"Expenses:Auto":Auto::Auto:::USD:CURRENCY:F:F:F
EXPENSE:"Expenses:Auto:Fees":Fees::Fees:::USD:CURRENCY:F:F:F
EXPENSE:"Expenses:Auto:Fuel":Fuel::Gas
EXPENSE:"Expenses:Auto:Parking":Parking::Parking:::USD:CURRENCY:F:F:F
EXPENSE:"Expenses:Auto:Repair and Maintenance":Repair and
Maintenance::Repair and Maintenance:::USD:CURRENCY:F:F:F

Then I extracted the "between the double quotes text".
I used =REGEXEXTRACT(A49,"\""(.*?)\""")
And put that in a column named "Transfer Account"
Expenses:Auto
Expenses:Auto:Fees
Expenses:Auto:Fuel
Expenses:Auto:Parking
Expenses:Auto:Repair and Maintenance

But when I use the Transaction Import Assistant the Transfer accounts are
still unmapped. I still have to "Select a Row to Change the Mappings".
That's pretty good. And if there are multiple "Expenses:Auto:Fuel", I'm
still just mapping it once. And this avoids any chance that GnuCash will
just create new accounts on import.